Web CMS Competency Center
Organizations are faced with the need to present an ever increasing and complex mix of dynamic content and information to their customers. When the various multichannel requirements and sheer volume of customer traffic are factored in a well conceived, carefully administered Web Content Management System (Web CMS), platform is a necessity.
The Barnard Howard Web CMS Competency Center team delivers assistance in planning your CQ5 or Sitecore implementation/ migration by executing with “best practice” services for architecture, design and implementation. We do this after conducting a comprehensive review of technical and business requirements. The team has the capacity to provide a comprehensive “hands-on” role in delivering the solution, including the following services:
- Specifying system configuration requirements for supporting the development, testing, staging, and production environments
- Mentoring members of the in-house development team
- Defining/implementing the content repository
- Implementing site templates and components
- Integrating with external systems
- Assisting with the implementation of a tailored workflow strategy
- Social media integration
- Configuring analytics
- Performance and optimization tuning
- Planning the testing process
- Provision of project management services
Barnard Howard LLC has assembled a technical team with the skillset and experience required to assess client requirements and design/implement highly functional web-based solutions. The team has proven expertise in the areas of RIA design and development, database design, and web content management systems across vertical industries including: telecommunications, insurance, education, retail, and banking.
Barnard Howard will assist you even if your organization is in the selection or implementation phase of an enterprise Web CMS solution. “Productivity is the bottom line,” and getting our clients there efficiently and cost effectively is the mission of each associate.