These Terms of Service govern your use of Fiscal Frontiers. our website located at https://barnardhoward.com/
When you use the Fiscal Frontierswebsite, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from further using our website
If you use the Fiscal Frontiers website, you agree to any Usage Rules set forth in the Android, Google Inc. Terms and Conditions including the Google Apps Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page and notify you through the app and/or the email address you provided when you created your account. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
Limitations of Use
- By using our website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, any entity who you represent who has entered into these Terms of Service, and your users that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative or replicate works of, decompile, or reverse engineer the Prismware website, it’s business model and marketing strategies, or any materials and software contained within the Prismware website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from Prismware or any materials and software contained within the Prismware website;
- transfer the Prismware website or any of its associated materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- maliciously or negligently use the website, or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our operations, networks, or any other services we provide;
- use the Prismware’s website associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use the Prismware website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Prismware website to send unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use the Prismware website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
- The intellectual property in the materials in the website are owned by Prismware. You may access the website, to view, use, and display the website on your mobile device for your personal use only. Commercial use of the Prismware website is strictly prohibited without expressed written consent from an authorized member of Prismware.
- This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or these Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Prismware at any time.
- The Prismware website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Prismware makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
- In no event shall Prismware or its associated third-parties be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use the website, or any other services provided by Prismware, or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
- In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing in the Prismware website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, Prismware does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in the Prismware website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to the website.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use Prismware and these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.